We’re quickly entering the 2017 holiday season and that usually means—houseguests! Friends and family gathering together to celebrate life, love and the flavors of the season. We compiled a list of a few tips to help you get ready to welcome guests into your home. And of course, we’ve included the most guest-friendly Naples homes with pools, a spacious kitchen and bar—every guests’ dream host! (Featured image is 4968 Andros Dr. Naples, FL.) When getting ready for guests consider these thoughtful tips:
- Hotel Essentials: In the guest bedroom, set out a fresh towel set with complimentary toiletries, an alarm clock and niceties like a bottle of water and chocolates next to fresh flowers, because it will make them feel extra special knowing that you created a space just for them.
- Space: Give your guests a place to set their phone or a book on the bedside table and make sure they have enough closet and drawer space for their clothes.
- Make the Bed: Use freshly-ironed sheets. Make up a double bed that has four sleeping pillows with varying levels of firmness. Include light and heavy blankets, as well as a throw blanket.
- WI-FI Access: Create an adorable photo frame that includes the WI-FI network and password.
- Food Considerations: Make sure that guests have plenty of food options to meet their dietary needs. Bulk up on food and beverage items prior to their arrival. Show them where the snacks are and offer beverages like coffee or tea with cream and sugar.
- Bathroom Supplies: Ensure that guests have plenty of bathroom essentials to choose from, like toilet paper, toothpaste, q-tips, mouthwash and hand soap. Keep it in clear view so they feel comfortable helping themselves.